Pace University annually funds up to five new scholarships for Pace High School graduates who enter Pace University as freshman. These tuition-only awards will be renewable for up to four years pending maintenance of university-established academic, FAFSA, and attendance criteria.
- Students wishing to be considered for a Pace HS Scholarship will complete an application for admission to Pace University.
- ALL Pace HS seniors who apply to Pace University will be waived from paying the application fee (currently $50). In order for Pace to waive the fee, applicants will need to complete the paper version of the application.
- Required documents for scholarship consideration include the high school transcript, essay, activity profile/resume, 2 letters of recommendation (one from HS principal), and SAT or ACT scores.
- In addition, all scholarship applicants will be required to file for federal and state aid by completing FAFSA.
- Requirement minimums:
– SAT: 1150 (New SAT, CR/W and Math combined)
– ACT: 24
– GPA: 88